Is collecting parent survey and student travel information required for my program to receive federal Safe Routes to School funding?

The requirement to collect information using the parent survey and student travel talley form varies across states. You will need to contact the Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Coordinator within your state or visit your state's SRTS website to find out. To locate the your state's SRTS Coordinator contact information and web address with your Department of Transportation please visit our Find State Contacts page and once there click on the state of interest or select the state from the drop-down menu.

Explore other program tools: